Friday, April 4, 2008

The first post

This is the first post documenting my journey towards being my own boss as a personal trainer. It suddenly hit me that my certification test is really just around the corner. See for yourself...look at the countdown on the right! YIKES!

It's actually really early in the morning (6:42 am) and I just got back from a short run. When I got back I just decided to redo this blog. Don't ask my why. I just felt compelled to do so. The original "my work space" blog was interesting and fun to do and I thank everyone that sent in their pics. But "life is change" as they say. Maybe I will start up that blog again in some other form. But for now, I am curious to see how this will go.

I am immediately self conscious as I write but this is usually what happens to me when I start a journal but I'll get over it. It's funny...that happens every time. I give propps to the serious bloggers our there who just put themselves out there every day. I guess I am assuming that they are being honest and real but I like to think that most are. Anyway I digress...

Ok...here it goes...

First...I need a shower...

C.

No comments: