Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update...up early!

Good morning! I have been up for the past hour and a half or so reviewing for my weekly quiz. As you have probably noticed, I haven't posted anything for the past couple of days. Well I have been pretty busy with life and all ( which is good), but most of all I have been studying more. I still feel a bit unprepared because I don't have the book yet but I have made some flash cards and have been reviewing the handouts and my notes like crazy. So I am up early today reviewing the material.

Aside from the coffee pot overflowing because I didn't put it on the holder thing right, it has been a good morning. Agi still sleeping, although she offered to help me study with the flash cards. ahhhhhh!!! But she has been busy this week to and needs her rest. Ultimately for me, when it comes to crunch review time I kinda need to do it by myself, you know what I mean.

So I have to go back and hit the pages. Class is at 9:00 am. Check back later and I'll tell you how I did!

C.

No comments: